View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012   #24
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade Phillips Blitz Packages

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Offense should counter with quick passes to TEs if Qb has a good release. I think success for defense comes from how well team can hide the call. I think we have not come close to seeing the full defensive package Wade can use.
As I have posted before, either Barwin or Watt said that (and irrespective of Wade's supposed "second year drop-off") that last season (and because of no OTA's) that Wade only installed about 75% of his defense. *WOW, was that a horribly constructed, run on sentence with poor overall grammar*

If true, we could see the NFL's number #1 ranked D this year.