View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012   #31
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253531 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jerry Jones cried after losing to Texans in 2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I have never really thought about it like that with Jerry Jones. It makes a lot of sense. It's pretty cool if you think about it.
If I had that kind of money, I'd probably do the same thing. That would be awesome... for me. For everyone else associated with the team and the fans, it would suck pretty bad unless I actually turned out to be good at it or got lucky.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote