View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012   #312
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 267323 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Judging by what you may have read or seen in video form, what's your opinion on Schaub's progression through his rehabilition of his foot injury?
For not really having to be concerned now with being hit, i.e., need for sudden awkward movement, and planting and weight shift and movement against resistance, he appears to be progressing well. He seems to plant with a full flat foot to the ground avoiding any rocking off the front of his plant foot. He will probably be limited significantly in reps during preseason. So his real test will come during the regular season where his foot will be repeatedly stressed and tested. How he holds up to these repeated forces week in and week out will be the final test and is yet to be seen. I remain very guarded about his ability to stay on the field, especially if it is necessary for him to adjust his mechanics to protect his foot. Again, as a Texans fan, I will keep my hopes as high as I keep up my guard.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote