View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012   #27
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 251410 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jerry Jones cried after losing to Texans in 2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Well what's fine and dandy isn't always what's most prudent either.

Once the guy fired Jimmy Johnson, it was over. And has been ever since.

Now Jerry is trying to stubbornly prove that he (Jerry) knows football enough to run things with a puppet coach at the helm.

If this mentality means the Cowboys struggle every season for a long time, then I'm fine with it. Their fans have to wonder, though.
That was my point.

Jerry Jones doesn't care about the fans or about putting the best possible football team on the field. He just wants to run things and have his fingers in every aspect of the team.

If you're wanting a team to be successful, that's a crap way of going about it.

I'm glad I'm not a Cowboy fan because I expect Jones to be like Al Davis, with his team getting further and further removed from the realities of the NFL as time goes on.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote