View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012   #309
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 109604 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Tate looks like he is in crushing fools mode. His healthiest camp so far. (KNOCK ON WOOD).

Latest training camp report here: My 2012 Texans training camp things to watch, and the Charles Spencer project

Scroll back through the reports. This is my last one for a while because I am doing family stuff. Yes, I have a life outside of football stuff.
Thanks for the work you've done. Many of us rely on your camp reports. You're like our head spy.
Brisco_County is online now   Reply With Quote