View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012   #307
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70214 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSlaton20 View Post
I really haven't been paying attention to TC this year, so if anyone doesn't mind, will give me the rundown of the TC so far?

And someone told me Tate's looking terrible this offseason, is that true?
Tate looks like he is in crushing fools mode. His healthiest camp so far. (KNOCK ON WOOD).

Latest training camp report here: My 2012 Texans training camp things to watch, and the Charles Spencer project

Scroll back through the reports. This is my last one for a while because I am doing family stuff. Yes, I have a life outside of football stuff.