View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012   #88
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt down in practice Update: Arm/elbow Injury

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
I don't really care what optimism that CnD or Rondo have to say about it. This is NOT a minimal injury. This hurts. He will be out for a while and hopefully not permanently injured like I am (torn rotator cuff but started with a dislocation). I am definitely worried. Maybe he will DeMeco it and wear that gigantic thing he wore last year.
You are right in that it is not a minor injury, but Watt does have access to some of the finest medical care in advice in the world. I wager that pro athletes can and do recover faster than the average person.

I am cautious, but I think Watt will be fine.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote