View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012   #304
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291679 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSlaton20 View Post
I really haven't been paying attention to TC this year, so if anyone doesn't mind, will give me the rundown of the TC so far?

And someone told me Tate's looking terrible this offseason, is that true?
Whoever that "someone" is, don't ever believe anything else they tell you again.
Ever.

Our RB position is the most solid squad, top to bottom, on the team. Tate & Foster picked up right where they left off last season. And Forsett looks like a steal and Grimes, and any previous year, would be a candidate for #3 RB. He may have a shot on S/Ts.

And if Posey and K.Martin continue to develop and show more and more of the flashes they've been showing in camp and LeStar Jean continues to improve from last camp, Bryant Johnson may get cut.

And I've been to three of the open practices so this is what my eyes are telling me.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote