View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012   #8
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 27093 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Shop - Sale on Reebok Gear

I went to a sports store in Palestine by the name Hibbett over the weekend in search of a football display case at a reasonable price. To my delight, I found one for $20. I've marked my calendar to return next year for the last weekend in July through 1st weekend in August.

They had a great sale on Reebok merchandise such as the $80 jerseys for $19. I picked up a very nice $25 Schaub T-shirt with the screened number and names for $5.95. At this point unless I find a bargain I am backing off the jerseys since I like to keep stuff five of more years which is longer than many of the players last. I am now in the market for name patches since most of the numbers are recycled.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote