View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012   #302
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 109604 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSlaton20 View Post
I really haven't been paying attention to TC this year, so if anyone doesn't mind, will give me the rundown of the TC so far?

And someone told me Tate's looking terrible this offseason, is that true?
What Cak said about TC's blog.

Kubiak has said that Tate and Foster have been competing hard and pushing each other, and they probably don't even realize how much better it is making them, and what it'll do for their careers. He also said that this is the best RB squad he's ever worked with.

So I'm guessing that Tate looks just fine.

I'd link the quotes, but I'm posting from my phone.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote