View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012   #22
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87675 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jerry Jones cried after losing to Texans in 2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestrate View Post
The only issue I really have regarding Jerry Jones, and it's really any owner, is the tendency to get overly involved. If you hire someone to do a job, you don't interfere with what they're trying to do. If you feel you have to interfere and cause problems, then you should just fire the person rather than cause drama. I know, he's the owner of the team, he's entitled to blah blah blah. But the distraction can be among the worst things for a team to deal with.

I'll much prefer an owner who, if he has disagreements with the coaching staff, keeps it out of the public eye, and runs his team from behind the scene.
Couldn't agree more.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote