View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012   #9
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72926 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: When is the last time we won at Denver?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
IF I'm not the only one on your ignore list you'll see that I agree 100%.
Better WR's, better running game, and a better defense.

They've got Manning, but I just don't see Manning being nearly as dominant with that receiving core and after that injury. People tend to forget that Manning had one of his worst seasons the year before. He'll still be pretty good, but I think the Texans will just be a better all around team assuming that Schaub and Johnson are playing. IF Schaub is out, then this analysis changes a lot.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote