View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012   #2
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: When is the last time we won at Denver?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
One of my friends, who is a big Broncos fan, was telling me he can't wait until the Broncos spank the Texans at home Week 3 on September the 23rd. I told him I wasn't afraid of Peyton Manning and that Houston is going to go in there and take it to the Broncos.

That being said, I honestly don't remember the last time a Houston NFL team won a game in Denver? I remember Tim Tebow whooping our butts a few seasons ago late in the season, and John Elway used to give the Oilers trouble. That playoff game back in 1991 still gives me nightmares.

Can somebody find for me the last time a Houston NFL team won a game at Denver. If nothing else, I have a gut feeling we're due to win that game on September 23. Just like we're due to win a game at Indianapolis but that's worthy of another thread that we can save for a rainy day.

In the mean time, I'll have to step away from any smack talk with Denver fans. They've got our number so until the Texans get it done at Mile High I guess there is little for me to pump my chest about.
Never. We lost 31-13 November 7, 2004 and again on December 26, 2010 24-23 .

Our only win was at home: December 13, 2007 31-13