Thread: OMG I need help
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012   #12
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 1851 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OMG I need help

amazing80, welcome to Texas! You are more than welcome to join us in the Orange lot, we are on the front row at pole #8. We have a margarita machine, 2 generators, flat screen TV, satellite dish, surround sound system, washer boards, and all the food and drink you would like. You tell me what you want whether it is crown, jack, etc...... or if beer, wine coolers is your thing let me know what you want and I will have it iced down for you waiting on you at 7:45 Sunday morning. Our menu varies game to game, but we have a retired hispanic teacher that brings 2 dozen home made breakfast tacos (tortillas included) and her famous home made hot sauce to every game. It is her contribution to the tailgate. We are not a "huge" group, we use 3 parking spots for our tailgate, and usually have about 25-35 people at our tailgate. You are welcome with us ANYTIME!!!!!!! Space Center Houston is a great place to go see! If you like the water, I can say the Kemah, Clear Lake area is a fun place to visit. Lots of good bars, mexican food, steaks, and seafood in the area. Hope this helps, you are more than welcome to PM me if you want more information.