View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012   #290
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184414 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I don't think newton is going to be a "swing tackle" just based off of my own observations.

Seems like he will play the RT position regardless of which tackle gets injured.

I think they will do what they've done which is move butler to LT. They probably trust him more to handle that side.
Strongly agree. Even draft scouts were speaking of Newton not being able to handle the LT position at the NFL level because he demonstrated limited quickness and lateral mobility. He should do fine at RT, but like Winston, he may have problems with around the end speed rushers.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote