View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012   #289
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Day 8 2012 Texans training camp: My view on position competitions

Lots of stuff there.

Including a fun picture of Matt Schaub. I started getting requests on Twitter for avatar pictures, so I then started taking a different picture every day. Yesterday I was able to get Schaub to do one, and this is the pose he chose.
I don't think newton is going to be a "swing tackle" just based off of my own observations.

Seems like he will play the RT position regardless of which tackle gets injured.

I think they will do what they've done which is move butler to LT. They probably trust him more to handle that side.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote