View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012   #29
Jackie Chiles
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9610 Jackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Yearbook 2011 Houston Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Watched it all the way through video was fine. Obviously they glossed over the Raiders/Ravens/Carolina/2nd Indy/2nd Tennessee games since they were losses and weren't that interesting to the ESPN producers. Still a great look at the 2011 season.
They always make these videos as positive as possible. I remember watching these when we were routinely winning around 5 games and if you didn't know any better you'd think we were a ten win team. Cracked me up but at the same time its not like I want to relive every bitter detail of the losses.