Thread: OMG I need help
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012   #6
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 356973 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OMG I need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
This is Houston, Texas. So just go up to about any tailgate, and you will be welcome. That's how we roll.
This is true but I will throw out one small caveat. Bring what you want to drink. For some reason folks will hand you $20 bucks of food without a question but if you assume you can nab beer some will think you a moocher. If you show up with even a six pack and run out they will be happy to resupply.