View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012   #287
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Don't forget about Casey. Before he got hurt he was a big factor in our offense last year. I keep bringing this name up, but I see him as our Frank Wycheck. Kubiak referred to him as his "Jim Thorpe" and I see him playing a major role this year. There aren't many players who can play full back, tight end, split out wide as a receiver, and then even take a toss at the tail back position like he did last year.
Yes. Agree with you.

I left him out sort of on purpose...to show that he's a guy who's an extra threat that adds to the problems of a d-coord.

He's an x-factor guy. Other guys are likely splitting time...Casey is all over the field playing whatever position Kubiak wants/needs on any given play.