Thread: OMG I need help
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012   #5
Lucky

Rep Power: 132950 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OMG I need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
Our seats are in 607, are these good? I really want to be in a great atmosphere more than wanting to see every little detail on the field. Is this section great for screaming and high fiving?
The 600's is called Gridiron, Texas and I think they have the most passionate (least corporate) fans at Reliant. I may be slightly biased (section 610).

The Bullpen gets a lot of hype, but I'm pretty sure they're on performance enhancing drugs. Just saying.

This is Houston, Texas. So just go up to about any tailgate, and you will be welcome. That's how we roll.