Thread: OMG I need help
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012   #5
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 80958 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OMG I need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtexas View Post
There will be approximately 8 screamers and 4 high-fivers in your area, but I recommend you switch to section 608 as they are known for their higher quality hugging after touchdowns.
Ha, no I say that because on another board a guy I know said he had season tickets up there and people were always telling him to sit down and were not very intense, I am VERY intense and will not have a voice come half time, so I do not want people telling me to sit down when we score or make a big play....

We like all kinds of food and places. We're just looking for any recommendations at all to be honest. We have no set mind set of what we would want to do. We want to get as much Texans stuff as we can since it is hard to get it in Wisconsin, but we also want to enjoy some of Houstons best.....Is it cool to see the space station or is that lame with no kids?

I will feel weird just walking up to people to tailgate but I will it you think its ok...