Thread: OMG I need help
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012   #4
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 275769 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OMG I need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
I need to know whats up with tailgating!!!! I want to partake in the greatest tailgate experience on Earth, any suggestions?
Go to the south end of the stadium and walk into the platinum lot. Take your first right. About 2/3rd's down on your right will be Texans Chicks tailgate. Down at the very end of the aisle on both sides will be the Blue Crew where you can meet a bunch of folks from the MB. Just walk up and say I am amazing80 and you will be more than welcomed.

Quote:
We come in on Friday night, so we have all day Saturday to bum around, I want to hit up the Texans store in Reliant and then is there a shop or store that has little knick knack Texans stuff (for my man cave) and then what other things should we try to do on Saturday while we are there???

IM SO PUMPED FOR THIS
Give us some hints on the things you are interested in, types of foods, activities whatever and we can give you better advise.

Not too far from where you are staying is a great breakfast/brunch place - The Breakfast Klub. A whole lot better than room service or Denny's - Link