Thread: OMG I need help
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012   #2
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OMG I need help

The Holiday Inn is very close, just a walk across the street. Not an "awesome" hotel, as it is a bit on the older side. But very nice. I would absolutely recommend it.

One warning, I had a friend staying there last year, and they talked her into using their shuttle bus to the game. The bus drove around the long way and dropped her off on the far side of the stadium

Then she has to walk all the way over to where we tailgate. Don't use the shuttle. Walk across the street. The Blue Crew tailgates in the corner of the Platinum lot, I am sure you would be welcome there. Just grab whatever you want to drink, there is plenty of cooler space.

Let me think about Sat a bit, I haven't had my coffee yet. Don't want to steer you wrong.