View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012   #282
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24999 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Defenses gonna have to pick their poison between Foster/Tate, OD/Graham, AJ, and KW/Martin.

I like our receivers this year. Even with the departure if Dreessen...I feel like we're going to see a better passing game this year. I mean that.
Don't forget about Casey. Before he got hurt he was a big factor in our offense last year. I keep bringing this name up, but I see him as our Frank Wycheck. Kubiak referred to him as his "Jim Thorpe" and I see him playing a major role this year. There aren't many players who can play full back, tight end, split out wide as a receiver, and then even take a toss at the tail back position like he did last year.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote