View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012   #277
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 57418 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
I don't know what his workouts entail but I know he works out with his brother.

I'm not sure about being any quicker. Last year he had all those hamstring issues. Year before he had a clean camp with Tate having more issues.

He, Tate and Forsett just look season ready right now. Just fun to watch Foster pick his spots, has great patience finding blocks and then gliding to a different gear when he sees open space. I think Foster and Martin have the most distinctive running styles in camp. Martin has an interesting suddenness to his runs, like video game stuff.

I definitely got that impression. It was only one practice that I was able to view, but he didn't seem to have to build up speed, he just plants his foot and he's already in second gear. Something very visible in his talent, I think he will be a big asset to the slot game this year.