View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012   #275
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 50843 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Gotcha, and you have valid points for Martin making big plays EARLIER than Posey because Martin is a natural fit in the slot. Both will have opportunities to make big plays at some point in their careers here. That's the key thing.
Indeed, at the very least, several receivers HAVE to step up. We've got 2 proven wide receivers on this team and a bunch of unknowns as it stands. I hope they all stick.