View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012   #274
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24999 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
I was comparing apples to apples, you said something along the lines of "big play potential". I see Martin having that in our system more so than Posey because of his YAC ability and just because of his strengths aligning with the lack of depth in the slot position. I can see the argument for Posey's vertical threat in our naked boot plays. Just one man's opinion.
Gotcha, and you have valid points for Martin making big plays EARLIER than Posey because Martin is a natural fit in the slot. Both will have opportunities to make big plays at some point in their careers here. That's the key thing.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote