View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012   #267
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 44196 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Speaking of running backs...... Does Arian look any quicker or faster than last year? It looked to me that he was a tad faster last year than his rookie year. Is he still doing the speed training in the offseason with his brother?
I don't know what his workouts entail but I know he works out with his brother.

I'm not sure about being any quicker. Last year he had all those hamstring issues. Year before he had a clean camp with Tate having more issues.

He, Tate and Forsett just look season ready right now. Just fun to watch Foster pick his spots, has great patience finding blocks and then gliding to a different gear when he sees open space. I think Foster and Martin have the most distinctive running styles in camp. Martin has an interesting suddenness to his runs, like video game stuff.