View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012   #266
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I don't remember the 2006 camp as being that bad. There was still a lot of hope that Kubiak would turn Carr around. The Texans had just had their best draft in franchise history (Williams, Ryans, Spencer, Winston, Daniels). I look back and remember a lot of positives, which coming off a 2-14 season can be hard to find. I felt pretty upbeat watching that camp.
Maybe I just was getting crushed with blog commenters. The David Carr reclamation project was something that zero fans had any patience with, and that whole stupid off-season was Bush/VY bleh combined with Mario Williams toe issue that came up in camp, then plantar fasciitis.