View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012   #255
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70215 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
I'd say Martin is more quick than fast, very shifty and I think he fits our WCO system moreso than Posey. From just watching both of them the other day, I'd rather have KW and Andre on the field with Martin in the slot over Posey. Martin actually posted a better 40 time, and his 3 cone is better by nearly 2 tenths, he's a playmaker. Posey looked like an average receiver the other day. Martin impressed.
Over the course of camp, both Martin and Posey have had some flashy days, not flashy days. Posey's size is nice, and Martin has played both in the slot and outside. Next week Kubiak says he's going to try to settle down the WR position so the quarterbacks can get work with the same guys more.

Think Martin may get on the field quicker because he fits the slot role more than Posey and has been working special teams. But both Posey and Jean have had their moments.

Don't think anyone can over emphasize any one or two days. I think this competition is wide open. This preseason will be very interesting.