View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012   #251
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 50351 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
He has much more big play potential than Walter has had. If I had to predict I would say he has 1000-1200 yard potential down the line. Obviously it won't happen this year but I think in the right situation he has this kind of production in him.

Its all gonna depend on him though. The best players in this league almost always have the best work ethic.
I'd say Keyshawn Martin has a ton more "big play potential" than Posey. Just curious, did you go to any open practices? No offense intended.