View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012   #246
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30851 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
I still believe we could have been done better. Of course, time will tell. What do you think his upside is?

If he can be another Kevin Walter I would be happy from a results standpoint. However, Walter did not cost us what Posey did.
He has much more big play potential than Walter has had. If I had to predict I would say he has 1000-1200 yard potential down the line. Obviously it won't happen this year but I think in the right situation he has this kind of production in him.

Its all gonna depend on him though. The best players in this league almost always have the best work ethic.

Last edited by Texn4life; 08-04-2012 at 11:34 AM.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote