View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012   #244
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 39244 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I think like any rookie receiver he needs to make sure he's consistent day in and day out, but by all accounts from Kubiak and people who have been there every day like Steph and Nick Scurfield he's having a good week. I'm not saying he's destined for the pro bowl by any stretch of the imagination. I'm just saying people were freaking out way too soon after OTAs.
I still believe we could have been done better. Of course, time will tell. What do you think his upside is?

If he can be another Kevin Walter I would be happy from a results standpoint. However, Walter did not cost us what Posey did.