View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012   #244
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27592 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
Posey actually looked pretty sloppy/dropsy on Wednesday, but I did notice him working on blocking drills after practice as well as some fade routes to the back corner of the endzone. I am neutral, I hope he works his way into pro starter material. I wouldn't crown him just yet until the live bullets start firing.
I think like any rookie receiver he needs to make sure he's consistent day in and day out, but by all accounts from Kubiak and people who have been there every day like Steph and Nick Scurfield he's having a good week. I'm not saying he's destined for the pro bowl by any stretch of the imagination. I'm just saying people were freaking out way too soon after OTAs.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote