View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012   #242
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Hey Texans Chick or anyone else that's been to Training Camp, I'm looking for some opinions on Garrett Graham-TE. How's he looked so far? I can't help the feeling that if I'm Kubiak, it's time to stick your foot in Graham's ass for motivational reasons. With Dreesen gone it's time for Graham to step up or go bye bye. Thanks.
His blocks looked pretty sloppy on run plays, was getting worked laterally into the backfield by lb's. Didn't see him catch anything though, maybe he shines there? Just one man's opinion.