View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012   #234
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 166359 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Went to T/C my first T/C session of the year this morning. Over all, I think the defense won the scrimmages. Picked off at least three passes broke up a few more and caused Yates and Schaub to have to hold the ball longer than 3 secs (I counted) several other times. Schaub had at least one or two balls batted back at him during 11-on-11s.

K. Martin looked good at KR but so did Tiny Trindon. Damn that little dude is QUICK! He drew oooo's and aaaah's from the bleachers on one return and even got an attaboy from Kubiak.

We are DEEP at RB! Foster and Tate are known quantities. But Forsett is super quick and

Things I noticed that bugged me a little:
Owen Daniels rode the stationary bike today. I hadn't seen/heard that he was nicked up. Anyone got any info on why he sat out? Also, K.Jax had the left hammy wrapped with an ice bag; when did that happen?

The aforementioned success of the kick returners worries me a little; are those two that good or is our coverage team not up to par yet?

More balls in and out of the WRs hands than I'm used to seeing.

Keenum looked to be having an off day. Insufficient zip on his passes compared to the other three guys.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote