View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012   #92
BCRich
Veteran

Rep Power: 411 BCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: USA Today: Kevin Walter is not a second-rate No. 2 receiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
Ed McCaffrey was a beast. I watched him play closely and the guy was the total package. Rod Smith often joked that if he were black he'd be one of the highest-paid wideouts in the league. As much as I like Kevin Walter, he isn't anywhere close to Ed McCaffrey's level. That being said I admire Walter for what he brings to the table.
Right, KDub is more like Ricky Proehl, or Keith Poole. Tough as nails, no non-sense, clutch. But not a 1 or a 2.
BCRich is offline   Reply With Quote