View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012   #89
BCRich
Veteran

Rep Power: 411 BCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: USA Today: Kevin Walter is not a second-rate No. 2 receiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post

Where is PROOF that this coaching staff is coddling Walter? Coddling is defined as "Treat in an indulgent or overprotective way". I'm not seeing it, so such baseless insinuations just sounds like hate to me. I'm not lazy in making that statement. You are being lazy by not proving or supporting your coddling statement.
I don't think he's accusing the coaches of coddling Walter, I think he's talking about the fans. KW has not been a good #2 for us, his performance has been on par with JJones who was insulted & ridiculed for producing the same results..... I know he also took a lot because of his bumbling punt receptions as well, but he's gotten plenty of slack for not stepping it up & replacing Andre Johnson on the field.

Now what eriadoc said is true, as far as the position goes. Andre is the X & KDub is the Z (or something like that) & that doesn't change when Andre is out. Jacoby becomes the X & KDub remains the Z

Still, when Andre is not in the game, we should be looking at Walter to have hundred yard games & a couple of TDs, not Jacoby.
BCRich is offline   Reply With Quote