View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012   #88
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: USA Today: Kevin Walter is not a second-rate No. 2 receiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
For years, KW's backup was David Anderson. Last year, I think it might have been Bryant Johnson.

KWs job from the beginning was being able to block.

BUT... Blocking isn't just KW's job. It's AJ's job. It was JJ's job. It was DA's job. And it's going to be the job of any WR that makes this team. That is a requirement for a WR in a Kubiak offense.
The problem I have with the Kevin Walter is good at the little things and a very good blocker is not that's unimportant, but some posters act like that should supercede his primary job, getting open and catching the ball. He is still a WR, an being average at best(at doing classic WR stuff) in the overall scheme of things is not good enough.