View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012   #79
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 226054 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A LeSTAR (Jean) is born

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
Any one hear a rumor that he quit. Some thing about personal issues? Hope it's just a rumor
I mentioned this over in the training camp thread. Kubiak mentioned him as having an excused absence to deal with some personal issues.

I was wondering if there's something going on that's been messing with Lestar's concentration because the past couple of days there have been reports he's dropped some passes he should have made. I hope the kid's OK.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote