View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012   #222
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 44196 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Today's training camp report:

Day 6 2012 Texans training camp: JJ Watt? Címon now

At the time that the JJ Watt injury happened, I didn't know. Blocked out by people, and I was trying to find out what happened to Brandon Brooks. I'm sort of glad I didn't see it. Because hello, it's JJ.

Watt was down for a while being tended to apparently.

Nobody was supposed to be tweeting from camp because it wasn't an open day but I guess some people are calling their station and having them tweet. Hm.