View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012   #11
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 TTalk Survival Football League!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD View Post
Good. You put single strike in the original post. That generally means short season for me.

I Got the invite for this on Yahoo and realized it has been awhile since I visited. Its getting about that time again.
Oh, whoops. I copied the OP from the past year's thread. Last year was 3 strikes as well after some one suggested it. I assure you, there are 3 X's next to your name so you will be able to have a few screw ups. However, the winner will be the person with the least amount of strikes total, but if they are tied it will come down to who had the latest strikes.