View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012   #10
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Excellent read from Seth Payne, former Texan turned journalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Same reason a lot of guys (myself included) have a very tough time leaving the military. The reasons you leave are different, but the reasons you want to stay are the same.
I was going to post the same thing. From the storys I've read from people who have been in active duty, and then go back and write about it, it's VERY tough. You're considered an outsider and yet you know exactly what they're going through and feeling. It's easy to fall back in an act like one of the guys.....except your not and they don't look at you the same anymore.