View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012   #8
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 41385 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Excellent read from Seth Payne, former Texan turned journalist

I can definitely see why it would be tough to let that part of your life go. It's the smell of the turf, sweat, blood, and everything else that goes along with playing on that field. It's also the extreme highs and the lowest of lows, all of which make it work while. But most importantly, it's the "forged in blood and sweat" brotherhood that only you and the guys who went through hell with you fully understand.

It was a great read and I hope to read more from him in the future. I know his twitter posts are funny as hell! (Thanks Hou-Tex)