View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012   #217
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1312 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidtownMikey View Post
Hmmm...

Houston News ‏@KTRKHouston
From David Nuno at Texans practice...JJWatt injured. More details when we get them. #Texans

Action 4 Sports ‏@action4sports
Injuries continue at Texans training camp: 3rd rd draft pick Brandon Brooks, G-Miami (OH), was taken off field by Houston training staff.

I know it's a closed practice, but they are doing live streams at times (which because I'm at work I haven't been watching). Anyone know more about either injury? If they are minor, no worries, but I'd hate to lose Brooks (need the OL depth) and definitely don't want to be without Watt for any period of the regular season...
DAMMIT!!! It's times like these I curse Training Camp and everything it stands for. I was looking forward to THIS!?..

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote