View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012   #207
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

some of my observations from today, bear with me I'm typing this from my phone during my daughters dance class.

Louiseau actually looked very good at shedding blocks and meeting the ball carrier at the LOS aside from one play where he got blown up from the RT. I think he makes the team.

Forsett is ably our #3 rb, Grimes did have a big run today for a TD though. O-line looked pretty good with both the 1's and 2's. I wouldn't worry about it. Newton especially looked good today.

Jean had a big drop on a very catchable ball and looked a little soft out of his break.

Brice McCain looked great, even almost got one from Kevin Walter but Walter slammed him down to break up the play. J-Jo did steal one from Walter on a crossing route.

Braman had a pretty awesome mid air arm tackle on Tate, absolutely leveled him.

Not sure if TJ just had an off day, but Beck and Keenum were noticeably sharper.

Last edited by NastyNate; 08-01-2012 at 10:00 PM.
NastyNate is offline   Reply With Quote