View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012   #196
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 150044 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
It was hot as hell out there! It doesn't help that everyone is packed in like sardines, trying to get the best view. I saw you Texans Chick, but you were talking to a few people and I wasn't going to interrupt. I saw Gary & his mom too. I'm sure I could have seen more than that, but I wouldn't know what anyone looks like, lol. It's not like our avatars are our pictures. My daughter was getting pretty roasted, so we didn't stick around for the rest of the field goals.
Which is the reason I'm only going to one this season, which was Monday. I've gone to almost all the open practices up until this season. Last year I told myself I wasn't going to go as much. It's just too crowded these days (goes with winning, I reckon). Heck, I chose Monday to go, thinking it'd be less crowded. Pffft! So much for that idea.

They've gotten too big for their practice area