View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012   #171
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 104409 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
During camp/post camp, it is worth a listen. They are doing regular interviews with Rick Smith at 8:15. Because they are at camp, they can also grab various players/etc. Post camp today it was very very good.

If they start talking about something dumb, just punch up the other stations. And if all the talk is dumb, that's when I go to NFL Sirius Radio.
That's the only time I listen now. I still can't stand that Nick guy. His voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me.

I go satellite at lunch and on way home