View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012   #8
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 44196 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sunday Post Training Camp Meet Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
I'll be there Wednesday and I'll send you a text so we can meet up. I look forward to putting a face to a screen name.
Tweet me if yall are going.

I've heard that maybe they don't do the bubble after camp tomorrow. That everything would be outside. If so, that cuts down on my delay in getting over there after interviews.