View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012   #163
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Sidenote: Norris is a freakin monster

That said, this Smith cat appears to have more athletic ability than Norris.
My view? I don't want Smith responsible for protecting Schaub. He's just started playing offense. Now in the NFL. In front of big old stadium. On the road. With all the new guys on the offense this year, my ideal would be:

1 Smith on practice squad as a developmental guy.
2 Norris making the squad as the fullback. Beastly. Full growed man you don't have to worry about.
3 Casey being considered more of a TE option and not taking those 2nd half fullback snaps at all.

All of them wrapped in bubble wrap.